Thursday, December 4, 2008
Greetings from us!

Meet...

*drums rolling*

Angelic Shereen =)

Welcome to my very first own blog! I'll be ranting a lot here.. So be prepared! Mostly I'll be blogging about Girl Guides' (mainly) and some random stuffs going on with my life.

With the birth of this blog, here comes another existing blogger who'll be helping me around whenever some technical problem occurs. =P

Vivian C. ;)

My sister! She's someone that knows how to be "malu". Yea, she's a very angelic person too. Mainly because she's wearing the halo anyway... =D Basically, a good sister that just got forced to contribute in this blog.

Nevertheless, there'll constant updates every now and then from us. And hopefully most of them are interesting enough to catch ... urm... your attention? ==

Bah. I guess that will do for our introduction. =)

Till next post (most probably on Permit Camp we just had..), take care!
posted by Shereen C. at 10:50 PM |



0 Comments: