Friday, December 5, 2008
YO!

This is me, Shereen Choong. The Sub-camp commandan.
The retarded looking one in the middle. xD

My assistant (Assistant sub-camp commandan)?
The one pointing at the flag, Rohadarshine.

"Jurumasak yang tak tau masak"?
None other than Leong Carven, who was standing behind Roha.

"Penolong Jurumasak yang kena masak"?
My sis, the one in CBN shirt.

JPC - Jalwa.
Penolong JPC - Khatijah.

Aw Maxine,
the experienced member of all and yet,
just wanna be all humble and low and modest by being just
a normal member.

TAdaa! I'm the leader for my group , Tambat Kacang! Don't ask me about the origin of the name. So dam "wat tat"! Then again, what to do. Ask the teacher in charge, Pn.Toh Wooi Wah. =P

Few weeks before the real camp, there were several meetings to set up the gadgets (which will be used and was crucial) and lots of planning (timetable, menu, and activities). There was a total of 8 groups including mine who will be attending this camp.

And guess what? I had to drag my sister along to join the camp because one of my member backed up. Lotsa "dao mei" stuffs happened. You do not want to know. Damn cham eh!!! *sobs*

DAY 1

7.30am - Registration.
Gave out all the forms and name tags to the members. Also not forgetting the programme book.

COH was then conducted to give a briefing to the members on what each of them have to do. Preparations and stuffs, the usual. Pitching up the tents, setting up the gadgets..


Maxine and I were setting up the gadget (Luggage rack), which we didn't touch at all during the camp.



Our first lunch. == Full with ginger weiiiii... Eeeeee. I almost cried whenever I "terbite" on any of the slices of ginger. *sobs* When Xin Mei (the Commandan camp) came to our place, we asked her who cooked. Turned out that SHE WAS THE ONE WHO COOKED. DX

and apparently she LOVES ginger alot. Now that explains why got a lot of ginger. ==


Our campsite!

Notice board.

Flagpole.

4.00pm - Petang Kebudayaan.
I was the emcee along with three other sub-camp commandan. At the same time, I took the Singing test (badge) under Pn.Lucy's supervision.


And i Passed!! I sung the song entitled "Eldelweiss" (which was turned out to be the dullest song of all ==) and a clapping (Everybody's dance now).


5.00pm - Permainan Luas.
I had to prepare this beforehand and an idea popped up when i was reading the book "Jayden's Rescue".

Shauntell and I.
I not sure how to spell her name correctly.. so... ==

Lighting up the fire - a part of the Permainan Luas I've set up for them.

TADAH!

I was trying to snap a pic of them but they were too fast that i had to stop them. I even asked them to strike a pose just for me. =P

Here it is!

"We're like.. duh.. discussing over here"

"Patah kaki" - Carven and sis still can laugh. ==


Moving on to the next clue..


Do not ask me why Maxine was stuck to the wall all of the sudden..
She just love doing something random at random times.


Origami making time!

My sis's favourite! She was about to unleash her talent of making origami but too bad, I've stopped her! No more papers for her! Mwahhahahaha!!

The outcome!

I was out of ideas to caption this photo.. when sud, out of nowhere, sis popped up and suggested this should be captioned as....

"Vivian's talent at taking photographs!"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAH" - my sis...
This is us! Laughing and talking.. when sud there was a spider interrupting the session. ==

Our kitchen!

I tell you ahh... When I first introduced our kitchen to my sis (she was the penolong jurumasak), her expression was PRICELESS. She was like O.O then "ARE YOU SURE THIS WILL BE THE PLACE FOR US TO COOK?"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

And yeah. This is our Jurumasak and her assistant. Cooking our first meal - Fried rice.



Me and a jug of orange juice!

The lecture on motivation was postponed to tomorrow... so.. the campfire night was brought forward to the first night.

The miserable campfire... we used a TORCHLIGHT instead of woods to light up a REAL FIRE. wth.


"Choco choco CLAP CLAP, Choco choco SLAP SLAP"!!! =D

We combined with another to put up a performance. Most of my group members had to stand infront.. so.. oh well. =D



One of the games held - Happy Family.

I wasn't there since there were enough people to play. My sis was the Mom, Roha - sis, Carven - bro, and Maxine - Dad.

Lol. Damn funny. the emcees will be giving out instructions and the so-called family members have to obey the instructions.

THis one was "Dad sits on the chair, mom stands on the chair, bro UNDER the chair, Sis hugs mom"


Once the first part was over, everyone stood up and back up. But apparently the BRO aka Carven doesn't want to leave the chair and remained under the chair until we had to drag him up. XDDDD

Next one would be "Bro sits on chair, Mom on Bro, Dad on Mom, Sis on Dad"

Looks wrong.. but oh well. =D We still manage to do this one. I even joined them by sitting on Roha's lap.


"Everyone UNDER the chair."
Oh, Carven sure loved this one. =P

"EVERYONE ON THE CHAIR"
O.O They only managed to stand on the chair together for like... 2secs?
And Me, the pro, manage the capture!

DAY 2

We started with the morning exercise conducted by my JPC, Jalwa . In the meantime, Carven and sis had to rush and prepare breakfast for us.

We had bread, sausages and scrambled eggs for breakfast. OKlah, mah mah although the sausages looked burnt...

Later Maxine had to help out and conduct several tests for Kelas Dua guiders - Kim's game, Stalker, and Larian Pengakap.

This was us - fooling around durign the Stalker test.

=D Maxine was checking out the result for Kim's game.. While I syok sendiri.


Deng deng deng deng *in an ascending tone*
"10.28, 10.28"
"Stalkers, you are reminded to bring your own watch next time"
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
"Eh you forgotten the ending la!"
"Oh oh!!"
Deng deng deng deng *in a descending tone*

XDDDDDDDDD

I think i haven't introduce you to our gadgets yet.

This is our alas for our "kayu". =P
The woods we had left them to dry them up was reallllll dry!
=D Can easily make a nice fire out of it..
Too bad it rained later that day. =(

Our wet pit! =D
It is used to wash our stuffs but.. something stupid happened.
The hole at the end kinda flooded when we tried several times to use the wet pit...
== and Maxine had to help me "cangkul" to make a longer drain.

BUT BUT BUT!! we had to close it back as it would attract lots of flies
according to pn.lucy.
(but she was the one who suggested me to cangkul the drain! GAH!!)

The kitchen once again.

Please. Observe the two following pictures.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Can you spot the difference?

THAT MAXINE actually ruin some other group's stuff!!! HoRRRRRR!!

After the Kelas Dua tests, Maxine was exhausted and terus pengsan.

Even when we placed a lid on her head also she couldn't feel anything! XD


She even helped out to promote PRINGLES in her sleep!!

Next cooking session!

LOOK!! My sis frying chickens wei!!!! =D and it was edible! Not bad. Maxine was curi makan-ing the chicken while my sis continued frying.


There was once when all the other groups was shouting "AHHHHH!!!" for I-dunno-what reasons.

So, Maxine, me, sis and Carven felt kinda left out... so we 'AHHHHHHHH!!!' -ed too for fun! =D


Handicraft session - Making plushies.


Teatime! - I know what you're thinking. We just had fried chicken and mihun few hours before and yet we're preparing for teatime already... *shrugs* It was a wonder that I lost some weight back during the camp...

Carven "setting" up the fire.

Our Chrysanthemum tea!
We had to boil our own water for the tea!


Sis cooking Cucur udang for teatime.

"Peace! ^^v"

Tug-of-War game.

I tell you ahhhh... I thought Maxine would be an asset to the team in this game. Turned out that she was laughing all the way to... nowhere. All the other members were laughing too! My team lost till damn cham. I got no eye see.


When suddenly durign the game, it rained! Everyone ran out to get the flags down and stuff.

During the rescuing stuffs session, one of us smart ass (me!) suggested we should take a photo! HAHA! =D


=DDD

Kitchen-saving time.

Another meal, again... We had stimboat (with porridge) this time. =D The porridge was nice, thanks to Cik Tan.


See! My sis was enjoying it!

Even Roha and Carven too!
The lecture session, by Pn Lee Kar Ling. My sis almost slept during the session while Roha was massaging my sis. Damn syok them.
One of the discussions.
Pity my sis being blocked by my name tag. She was very sleepy when I asked Maxine to take this pic of us together.

Roha and I. with Carven smiling at the back.
Our selipars and with two fingers from each one of us... minus Jalwa and Khatijah. ==
I had to present the stuffs we had discussed with Roha...

One of the games... where we're suppose to move the chairs (only 3!) with all of us (total of 7 people!) to the finish line.


We didn't manage to complete.. so.. oh well. Other groups cheated k!!


DAY 3

The morning exercise we had. Conducted once again by Jalwa.

The French toast our jurumasak made!

During the Colours.

=D Tadah! My sis was real proud with her toast that day!


And because of the jurumasak for being late, there were only packets of COFFEE left! no MILO!! *sobs* Pity me k... No drinks..

Yeah, I hate coffee. My sis enjoys them.


DX cham or not?!!!

Cheers!! =D
(although i don't like coffee, and sis doesn't drink from the jug..)

Cleaning up...

Taking out the gadgets (shelter) cause it's already the last day..




It's teatime people! We had nuggets, karipaps, and popiah rolls.
And also a whole bottle of 100plus for us!

Maxineeeeee.

Setting up the fire for the next meal, AGAIN.

I was teaching both Jalwa and Khatijah to light up a fire.

Our silver apple =D to be roasted geh.

Tadah!

Roha and I playing with fire, when we shouldn't be..........

The planta tin to cook Maggi mee.

The closing ceremony..

I was the emcee.

Yes, yes this is me. Can you see me?

.. CAN YOU SEE ME ALREADY?! =PPP

The Horse Shoe formation.
Do ignore XinMei who had posed at the side. ==

What? whatchu you want from me?
Singing the Taps.
*cough*when*cough*someone*cough*sang it wrongly so loud.

The group picture! without my sis..
since she was the photographer.

My group - Tambat Kacang!

With XinMei and Pn.Toh.

During the last meeting with Pn.Lucy.

TADAH!!! =D THE END, THANKIU!!!

Next camp I'll be attending will be on the 11th to 13th Dec!! =D With Maxine as my Sub-Camp Commandan. Me shall be her JURUMASAK.

PREPARE TO EAT WHAT I SHALL COOK!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA
posted by Shereen C. at 8:49 PM |



0 Comments: