Sunday, December 7, 2008
Hey people!

This is my very first post from me I guess. Sis is having a bit of trouble posting up the photos AND captioning them as well. So, it might take some time for her to get used to blogging with photos all over her drafts. Nevertheless, will be there to assist her. So no worries (if there are any readers following this blog ==)!

And yo people!

Please be reminded to share EVERY SINGLE thing with anyone k! It's rude not to do so. You'll get some pleasant surprises for being rude and not appreciative. *shrugs*

How I wish I can be an adult now and DEMAND for people's respect.

Then again, I think I've mentioned in my blog before you can NEVER demand for respect. You gotta EARN them. But who the hell cares?! =D


GOSH! I'm hitting the last year of teens soon! And what (or why) the hell am I babbling here?!

=D enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Please people. Enjoy your life to the fullest!

P.S: There are many things being an adult will never know about their kids. Do ask any adults and check if they really understand about their child. The probability of them TOTALLY understand their child is close to almost nil.
posted by Vivian C. at 7:14 PM |



0 Comments: