Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

:+: Are you satisfied now? =P my "dear" sister ehehehe, after taking such a long time. Sorry lar got lots of homework mah. I dah nak pengsan dah, doing all those mountain~ish homework. :+:

::First::
Starting this year, I am a form four student. So, people, can you please look carefully at me and not just blurt out that I am a "primary school" student or Form one. Usually, when i first meet someone and introduce myself, many people would not believe that i am a form 4 student. T.T Should I be glad that I can get younger a few years? Hmm... Makes me wonder.

::Second::
On the second day that the school reopens, I actually offered a colony of ants a very delicious buffet that came out from my tummy. Ehehe. I think it was a very sweet buffet for them and it was yellow in colour. =D
My sports house colour.


::Third::
Do you know i used to have a nickname called "cilipadi" in school??? I was so shocked when all my friends in my primary school started calling me cilipadi all of a sudden. Please PLEASE tell me that I do not look or act like one. But now that I am in secondary school and all are separated into different ways, no one call me cilipadi anymore. I miss my primary school friends. Didn't really keep in touch.


::Fourth::
Ok, this is related to the second one. I have a special "konon-kononnya gelaran" called "kuali". I have a really nice malay friend in school. I do not know how all of this started. Oh well, our very own kitchen, right cerek??? Everyday, i call her "cerek" and she call me "kuali". Isn't that weird??? Kuali and cerek. Hahaha! I will really miss her if she's really going to a boarding school. NO more cerek for kuali d...


::Fifth::
During my previous big school holiday, I met some Japanese girl scout. They came from Nara in Japan. My family and I hosted two of them called Ayumi-chan and Minori-chan. We did some sign language too~ ehehe. (sometimes only, thank goodness Ayumi-chan knows English quite well and can translate it to Japanese for Minori-chan. Phew~) For five days, we had so much fun. I miss them so much.


::Sixth::
I just recently got an email from Ayumi-chan that she have received both sis and i postcard from Malaysia. It sure takes a longer time compared to Ayumi-chan's postcard. Her's took about like 5 days. I was so happy when i saw her postcard. =D. Postcard from Malaysia to Japan... hmm... Nevertheless, at least she get to receive the postcard. I'm waiting for Minori-chan to tell me that her pc is fixed.


::Seventh::
Lately, almost the whole family knows that i love to sleep in car. A moving vehicle only. I do not know why but it really make me sleepy. It is my natural sleeping pils. Hahaha. People who are close to me should know about this. *winks . "One day, if i am given a chance to invent something, I would definitely choose to invent a bed that will moves like a moving vehicle!" ehehehe. =D


::Eighth::
I like girl guiding! Imagine, the amount that I crap in school for like about few years can be equivalent to the total of crapness during girl guiding. Ehehe. I love the friends that I've met during girl guiding. Through girl guiding, not only you can get new friends, you can also gain more experience in everything. Therefore, I would never give up girl guiding.

After all, "Once a girl guide, always a girl guide." =P


::Nineth::
Do I look like a "sombong" person? Seriously, many people in my school said that to me when they first met me. If only they know...

::Tenth::
I'm bored of doing homework and school work. Can I not go to school tomorrow??? Please... T.T

::Eleventh::
I feel like singing Chinese New Year song. *although i do not know how to speak mandarin. I want CNY!!!

"Dong Dong Dong Chang
Dong Dong Dong Chang ..."

I want ANGPAU !!! anyone, please???

::Twelth::
I want Caramel Ice cream. Anyone want to give me a treat??? I had my favourite toast bread with mom already today. So now I want Ice Cream~~~

::Thirteenth::
I just finished my Pius (yellow) sports pratice. *Blek. Curse those three people. Just because of them we couldn't get the five marks. I am so gonna kill them tomorrow morning. I was so semangat Pius!!! Until they ruined it. All hancur-belah d. Chih! The excuse was that they are having tution. Perijaya somemore!!! As if everyone is not busy lar.

::Fourteenth::
Just right after sports pratice, I had a meeting with my fellow prefects. I was decorating the prefectorial board 2009 in school. So tired~~~ got homework somemore leh. Omg....

::Fifteenth::
My sis and I have two rabbits. Velvet and Snuffles. They are so cute~~~ Every single time, just right after both sis and I let them out, they'll go to sleep. I noticed life as a rabbit is so boring sometimes. All they do are sleep, eat and play. Somehow, Its kinda relaxing and stressless. Ehehehe. =D

Abbit~~~


::Sixteenth::
Nothing else to say already. I just hope year 2009 will be a better year compared to 2008. Much more enjoyable and happy. Few more days to Chinese New Year. I can't wait~



Tagging this to...the NO ONE .. aHAHA Because I know no one. T.T
posted by Shereen C. at 8:14 PM |



0 Comments: