Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Lately, I have been involved in a community service which had started since the first day of school (5th January 2009). It'll gonna end by next Monday (12th January 2009).. A total of 6 days. Teaching the kids (down syndrome) ones in Wisma Harapan. It is already the second day of my community service.

Actually today was suppose to be my third, but.. "Malang tidak berbau." I couldn't make it on my second day for I was very ill. No thanks to the smoothie I had the day before. Vomited and had a bad stomachache at school. Geez. Shouldn't have drink cold stuffs right before "my time of the month."

So far, the community service was OK. Although there were some of them quite naughty and loves to play with Mei Wern's camera, Hahaha! :P And too bad I wasn't there to witness AW MAXINE being kissed by a kid. Hoho~

Oh yes. People, you must really appreciate what you have in life. Don't take things for granted just because it has been in your hands all this while. 

That's all. The end. Thank you
posted by Shereen C. at 9:02 PM |



0 Comments: