Monday, February 2, 2009
On the fifth day of chinese new year,

Maxine and Mei Wern came to my house for a sleepover. A few of sis's friends and CV came to my house.
We had some noodles and sushi for lunch and Barbeque for dinner. Actually, I invited some of my good friends and only one turned up. Sometimes, people can be so irritating. Don't give lame excuses, ok? After three years only, I realised your true nature. Isn't that slow of me? or was I just trying to give some excuses for every single thing that you have done to hurt me? Do you not realised what have you done??? Don't even think that I'll be seeing you again just to see your bloody face ?! And do not give me some pitiful look or voices once I am leaving! Now, I realised even after three years of friendship, doesn't mean it will still remain that way. Human's heart can really change, don't they??? Life is unfair, so just face it, Shereen Choong. By the way, thank you for coming, CV. Although i think you were quite bored at my house. Sorry. Gomenasai~

Haih~~ Sudahlah. I definitely will not miss her. Three years... Petui! By the way, Thank goodness. We had barbeque. At least, I really had fun. =D We should do barbeque more often, mom! I know you were enjoying it, especially your satay part. And, I love the marshmallow~ Thanks Maxine.

Lastly, a very thank you to those who came to my house, big gugu for bringing the charcoal, small gugu and gujeong for bringing the extra large brush *winks, Maxine for the Marshmallow~, Mom for preparing the food and dad for allowing me to hold a barbeque. By the way, sorry if i didn't really "layan-ing" every single person at my house properly. I wasn't feeling well mentally.

Here's a pic of the barbeque. Hehehe. I'm using your photo, sis. =P

posted by Shereen C. at 2:33 AM |



0 Comments: