Sunday, August 30, 2009
Yo~~ people,

I'm finally back. =P
I just finished my perkhemahan BAKP "Red Ribbon". I find that my BAKP (Bengkel Anugerah Ketua Pesuruhjaya) is way better than my Permit test. *phew


I love my group, the Swaziland group. =)
  • To Charis, thank you so much, my penolong Kem Kom, for making the group lively
  • To Kah Wei, thank you, my beloved jurumasak. For god sake, please do not cook your name tag, k? wakakakaka. No need to add flavouring from name tag ok
  • To Lai Yee, Thank you, My pen. jurumasak. You were great. Hope to see you again.
  • To Sze Yuin, Thank you, My JPC. You were great too. Thanks for your cooperation. I hope to see you again. Keep in touch,k?
  • Last but not least, Pui Leng. Always take care of yourself, k? You were a great member
I love you girls so much. Thanks for your cooperation. I hope we can gather together again, ok? esp Lai Yee and Sze Yuin since we're not in the same school. The others we can meet each other anytime rite in school? Don't ignore me in school ar, u people. Oh yeah, I would like to say thank you to Mei Wern for helping me on the first day while i'm presenting and for all the kayu, I love them!

Maxine for dropping by on the second day. I enjoyed your company on that day, seriously.but i didn't actually really "layan" you on that day, sorry... I was too exhausted. Let's keep in touch ok? Give me a call once in a while. Let's have sleepover once your SPM is over.

To my family, thankyou for your support and guidance, I love all of you.

Sis for volunteering to be one of the AJK's despite having trials after holx

Mom for helping out in the kitchen. Your Pat chi chou was the best.

Dad for dropping by and bought an 8gb card for my camera. I actually don't need it lor I'm very satisfied with my current 2gb card. Nevertheless, thank you so much, dad. for spending RM100 for that card. I know you were being considerate for me.

Big gugu for helping out in the kitchen as well despite having lots of work awaiting for her.

Small gugu and gujeong for dropping by during my campfire night. and lending me your camera. I will return it to you safe and sound. Thank you.



Kumpulan "Swaziland".

Thanks to sis for helping me draw the flag

Everyone together~

Some random stuff which i feel like blogging before i go on with the actual camping programme in this blog with pics. *If i am not lazy... hehehehe

Ok... This is my first injury in camp after so many times camping. It was bleeding like water fountain. The pic looks fine but it was not. It was terrible. I didn't feel anything until Lai Yee told me that i was bleeding. Blood was flowing out from that cut. Omg. One drop of blood was on Lai Yee's shoe. So embarassing. Thank goodness, I learnt first aid and I was cool, quickly put pressure on the injury by using my yellow t-shirt. People thought i was having period in front there. Aiyo.


That's it for now. I'll upload my pics, k? I need to finish up my holx homework. Adious~

posted by Shereen C. at 6:59 PM |



0 Comments: