Tuesday, February 3, 2009
A brand new environment. Another new friends. =D
I feel really odd to be wearing pinafore back. I stopped wearing pinafore when I was in Form 1 around March as I became a school prefect. Seriously, I wonder when will I get used to this environment. Oh yea! I successfully escape from getting into a same class as *someone. Hehehe =P Got into 4K not U~~~ Hopefully, I can get along well with my classmates. Still got not much topics to talk. Very malu malu i guess. *winks.

By the way, I got into the same house as my sis , Adele (yellow house again, Pius). Sis actually requested for it. Haih... So today was the first and the last sports practice for me. Hehehe! Lucky for me. Next week, will be Sukantara. T.T

You know, I just noticed every single time when I entered into a new school, the weather must be raining heavily after school. I still remembered that the very first time that I entered SMKCS, it was raining very heavily on the way going back ( by school bus somemore!). Haih.. And this time, I was carrying a large stack of new books and a very "ciplak" umbrella walking towards the LRT station. T.T

After writing so much, I have not tell you about what the new environment is...

I HAVE OFFICIALLY TRANSFERRED INTO SMK CONVENT BUKIT NANAS



Good bye , SMKCS. Sayonara.
Might miss you, or maybe not....
Thanks for everything.
To all the teachers =D (will visit you! once I have the chance) and "beloved" friends.
posted by Shereen C. at 6:38 PM |



0 Comments: