Tuesday, March 10, 2009
People! Meet neko-chan~~ So kawaii~~~

Isn't she cute??? *ooh.. melts



Small aunt bought her some milk. And I bought a ball ( got bell inside!) for it to play!
Oooh... I love its response towards the ball. At least it's not wasted.
Actually, I bought a ball for both Snuffles and Velvet. But.... they are kinda scared of it. Haih...

I love looking at it. It's so Cute~~~ CUTE.
Hahaha. Don't know how many times have i been repeating the same thing.
Haih... That's all for now lar. I kinda miss CV and a few friends of mine. One day, I should go out with them.
I want Holiday!!! Holx faster come!

posted by Shereen C. at 8:39 PM |



1 Comments:

At February 24, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Blogger Wenjing said........
@.@ it's a ~chan or ~kun? you called it ~chan, but the there's ~kun written on the tupperware O_o