Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Today it is 4th November 2009. Two days ago, it was my birthday.
I know it's a bit too late to actually blog about my birthday. Nevertheless, it was my best birthday. You made my day! My beloved sis and family, friends especially Mei Wern and Maxine.
I love the carrot cake that you gave me big gugu! Thanks for the surprise, sis! I was suspicious when Pavi actually rushed to me and "kidnap" me. Hahaha =)
I love you people a lot! The surprise turns out not to be a surprise in the end about the outing. The "offender" story, eh? sis and mei wern. Both of you must really learn how to plan a surprise properly. tsk tsk. Hahahaha . Nevermind, the outing turned out to be really fun.
I'll post some pics next time, k? *feel so lazy to upload pics =P Until then, tata~
posted by Shereen C. at 10:46 PM |



0 Comments: