Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hi again, people!
Like i said, I am currently in the mood to blog which is a weird thing for Shereen Choong.
Nevertheless, here I would like to show you some pictures that both sis and I took during the dinner. It doesn't feel like a school function for some reasons. Everyone looked so mature and grand at the same time. Even the teachers looked different that day. A school function is supposed to be some "happy-go-lucky" stuff right? Haih... Nevermind. *ignore my thinking,yea
It was my first time going to a dinner without my parents though.

The Banner.

Miss Choo and I. My modern Mathematics teacher

Sis, Aunt Clara and I
I looked so weird. I always have weird expressions. =(

Manjira and I.
One of my classmate and also a prefect.

Look at the amount of people on that day
To think that I had to usher them with my fellow prefects.
Omigod... Kept on wishing them "good evening" and "welcome" like a robot with Renuka, Arinah and Fatima.

The chandeliar. Cantik tak? I took this pic!

Me!

Aida and I.
We sat on the same table.

Renuka, Arinah and I

Sis and I


Aida, Manjira, sis and I.
We all makan je tau on tat day.

My favourite dish.
I love the crunchy thingy. Although I don't really know what is tat until now. Hahaha.
1 CBN deluxe hot and cold combination.
I tell you, these people can really name food.
Adele's Work Fried Tiger Butter Prawn. *swt
and then there was this PIBG Chilled sour sop with pink guava and vanila ice cream. Omg

Look at Khalisah's face. The one in the middle.
That's Intan, the one who's taking the prawn.
By the way, on that night, both sis and I have some pretty good luck.
We won the lucky draw! 03486! =)
Got some make up stuff which most probably we won't use.
Oh well, better than nothing, yea.

By the way, Simba is getting older. She is about 4 months old already.


Doesn't she look so cute??? She's getting naughtier though.
Dad is not letting her out lately. She keep on playing with all the sand and messed up her own home.

Simba's tail.


Look at her! Non-stop moving. Can't even posed for the camera. Hahaha =)

Last but not least, look at this!

Who's that in the middle??? *winks
posted by Shereen C. at 9:52 PM |



0 Comments: